Every indoor or outdoor garden should have one of these gardening tools on hand.
Visit our social media for some inspiration!
Struggling to know when to water your plants? Thankfully some awesome gardening tools exist to help you! Let this helpful moisture meter take the guess work out for you.
Directions for use:
1. Gently insert the moisture meter about 1/2 to 3/4 down into the pot.
2. Wait a few seconds for the meter to give you an accurate read of the soil. `
3. Water your plants if the meter gives a reading of ‘dry’, ‘1’ or ‘2’.
For a more accurate read, test the moisture level of different areas of the pot before watering.
– Be careful not to destroy any major rooting systems when inserting the meter into the plant.
– Most houseplants don’t mind being left to dry out a bit between waterings
Out of stock